Wednesday 11 April 2012

Camogie + Releif

Hey again! Cousins gone! Phew! Well actually they went around 6 yesterday:/ I spent around an hour pushing their 3 year old child while she was saying "higher higher" and then "stop too high" over and over again.

I had a camogie match yesterday and I was put in full back:( I don't like full back  for reasons a)you have to stay in front of the goals and can't move  b) no running (I like the running part but I wouldn't go midfield because I wouldn't be able to run that much) and It's seriously boring!!!

Anyways  we won the match by alot!! I actually lost count of the score. On the way their I was really nervous because we have never really beaten this team before. We were missing some of our older players, probably because they thought they were too cool to be U14. I hate people like that!!

Anyways gtg mind my 2 younger bros!
Bye Bye
Lola xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog